Over the past few weeks, I have been writing about leadership. Here are a few diagnostic questions that you can use to examine your own leadership, see how you are doing, and, with the help of the Lord, move you toward better leadership.
- Do I have a clear vision of where I want people to be? Read about this here.
- Do I know what things about me could hinder my leadership? Read more about this here.
- Have I connected with those I want to lead sufficiently to make an impact on them? Read about this here.
- Do I know what they need to do to get where they need to be? Read about this here.
- Have I communicated the vision and the means to get there sufficiently and with clarity? Read about this here.
- Is my own life consistent with what I am telling people to do? Read about this here.
- Do I believe that my leadership can make a difference? Read about this here.
Questions on how to help people move forward:
- Am I expecting too much change at once? Have I understood that this is a process? Read about this here.
- Do people need steps that will help them move from where they are to where they could and should be? Read about this here.
- Do people need encouragement to take the steps that they could and should take? Read about this here.
- Do I need to have a conversation about the wrong steps that people are taking? Read about this here.